It describes how we collect and use Personal Data about visitors to our website, clients and potential clients, third party consultants and any other individuals whom we may collect Personal Data
How do we collect your information?
- when you provide information to us by filling in ' contact us ' form on this web site
- when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or apply for the job, by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise
- when we collect publicly available information about you or your business
- when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers
What kind of information about you do we hold?
- Identity data such as first name, last name, country of residence, company, and job title.
- Contact data such as postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Professional data includes CVs, and documents related to your professional experience, qualifications, and previous roles,
How do we use your information?
We will only use your Personal Data as permitted under applicable law.
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us.
- To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
- To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website
- Where we need to for compliance with a legal obligation
How do we share your information?
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us
We do not to process your personal information for marketing purposes
We may share your Personal Data with third parties when:
- You have consented to us sharing your information in this way
- If we use a third party service provider who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, to provide services that involve data processing
- We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so
- It is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure devices. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new Privacy Notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your Personal Data.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at .
Luk Architects offer residential architecture and interior design services in London. Architects in Ealing, Architects in Hillingdon, Architects in Uxbridge, Architect in West London, Planning and Building Regulations Applications
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Within this website Google Analytics cookies are used to measure how users interact with website content, get information on site usage and popularity.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you will not be able to use all the interactive features of the site if cookies are disabled.
Most recent web browsers allow control over the cookies saved through the browser.
More information about cookies you can find at: